IABC is your community. It offers members opportunities to grow their careers, connect with fellow communicators and learn from best practices. Here are just some of the benefits of your membership at both the local and national level:
- Local chapter events: Make new friends and reconnect with colleagues. Register for an IABC MN event today!
- World Conference: The 2019 IABC World Conference (#IABC19) in Vancouver, happening 9-12 June 2019, provides an opportunity to learn from experts in a multitude of communication areas, while networking with colleagues from around the world.
- GCCC certification: The Communication Management Professional(CMP) and Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP) certifications allow you to showcase your knowledge and expertise.
- The Hub: Connect with the IABC global community through The Hub, IABC’s new online collaboration platform, for peer-to-peer networking and knowledge sharing.
- Exclusive members-only resources: Access valuable case studies through the 80 top Gold Quill Award-winning work plans from 2013–2016 for best practices and innovation. Download our latest two e-books:
o Give Voice to What Unites Us, by Sheri Rosen, ABC, IABC Fellow
o Managing the Communication Function, 3rd edition, by Diane Gayeski, Ph.D.
- Learn from member-only videos, including interviews with experts and how-to instruction on topics like gamification and writing for the 21st-century reader.
- Job Centre: Find hundreds of communications jobs at all levels of experience and discover your next career opportunity.